The 2014 World Water Week in Stockholm features more than twenty-one U.S. Water Partnership (USWP) members who will host more than thirty-seven events exploring a variety of topics related to the water-energy nexus which include but are not limited to :
- Private sector innovation in water stewardship;
- Water-energy data and decision support tools;
- Water legislation reform;
- Sustainable hydropower; and
- Water-energy institutional and policy frameworks.
For a complete list of USWP events during World Water Week,
We invite you to join the following events co-convened by the USWP Secretariat which includes the launch of the USWP Web Portal – H2infO:
- Lessons and Resources: the Energy–Water Nexus in the U.S. (H2infO launch), Tuesday, September 2, 2014, 2:00 PM – 5:30 PM, room K22/23;
- Cocktail Reception with iDE, Tuesday, September 2, 2014, 6:15 PM – 7:30 PM, booth B04:50; and
- Water–Energy Strategies in Critical but Threatened River Basins, Wednesday, September 3, 2014, 5:45 PM – 6:45 PM, room K24.
We would like to learn more about your side events or other activities planned during the week. Please email Marc Dettmann with the USWP Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org with an update of your organization’s events.